Winner is Lee Reyes-Fournier @coupledumb
I always enjoy lively discussions by engaging women, and CBS’s daytime emmy-nominated “The Talk” has just that. On Sept. 14 one of the topics discussed was something near and dear to my heart: Lifestyle expert Chi-Lan Lieu showed some tech gadgets for families. TechMamas has the fun task of offering my readers a chance to WIN a prize package with a few of the great gadgets featured in the show.
Giveaway: Timing – Giveaway starts Wed. Sept. 19 10:15 am pst and ends Thurs Sept. 27 10am pst. Prizes – One winner will be randomly chosen (by Random.org) to win the following prize package:
1. D-Link Day/Night Network Cloud Camera
2. VTech InnoTab 2 Learning Tablet & Camera
3. Switch& Go Dinos
4. SOUL SL100UB Headphones
1. Comment on this post with which of these tech gadgets you have been coveting and then what other tech gadgets are you looking to buy. For example, have your kids been coveting a tablet so you have been looking into the VTech InnoTab or your teen coveting cool ear phones? Please put a valid email in the email field of the comment (that is not displayed).
2. Follow CBS The Talk on Twitter
3. Winner will be chosen at the end of the contest, the email provided on the comment will be sent to the prize provider for prize fulfillment.
4. See below for contest rules.
Details on The Talk:
CBS’s Daytime Emmy-nominated talk show THE TALK (airs Weekdays 2:00–3:00 PM, ET; 1:00–2:00 PM, PT)
features a panel of well-known news and entertainment personalities discussing current events, pop culture, contemporary issues, family, celebrity and the trending topics of the day. The daily one-hour series is co-hosted by Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler. The hosts swap stories, challenge each other on issues and engage the studio audience and viewers at home about events in the headlines and their own homes. Show segments include guest interviews with entertainers and newsmakers, musical performances, appearances from extraordinary people with stories that engage and inform as well as how-to demos and real-world advice and tips from the leading experts in fitness, diet, health, home, relationships, finance and fashion. The show was developed by Gilbert, who also serves as executive producer.
For More Information on THE TALK go to: CBS TheTalk.com
- TheTalkCBS is the prize provider (and fulfillment).
- One entry per person
- Winners are limited by geography to US residents only 21 years of age or older.
- If a valid email address is not provided in the entry, another winner will be chosen.
- We are not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Approximate value of prizes may vary.
- The random winner will be chosen by Techmamas.com using Random.org, all decisions are final.
- All Federal, State and Local taxes associated with receipt of prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By entering any giveaway on this website you release Techmamas.com from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action.
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. It is just fun for me to offer my readers a giveaway!