WINNERS OF THE MOTHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY ARE:
For Mother's Day, I always ask my husband for practical gifts and something non-practical but fun (like a new pair of earrings). From my kids, I ask for something home made. This year to cut costs I am just asking for practical gifts. All-in-one printers are tops on my list of practical gifts for moms.
My motto is "every mom is a work at home mom" because every mom (and family) needs access to a multifunctional printer at home for many different tasks. What I like about the All-in-one's are that they save space and time by offering scanning, printing and faxing in one gadget. Every day I find myself printing out my one of my son's homework, craft projects and printing/scanning documents for my own business, school volunteer or home tasks.
When I received the offer from HP to giveaway two of their All-in-one printers to my readers, I thought the timing was perfect (just before Mother's day). HP is merely the prize provider, I put together the following giveaway in honor of Mother's Day.
HOW TO ENTER GIVEAWAY:
Please choose which prize package (1 or 2) you are entering for the giveaway and comment with what functionality about that particular printer would be useful. Winners will be randomly chosen using Random.org. Anyone who Twitter's the contest will get another entry into Random.org. Hashtag is #TechmamaHPMomDay TinyURL is http://tinyurl.com/d5wamd
- HP is merely the prize provider.
- One entry per person
- Participants must either BE A Mom or Dad – or give the prize to a Mom or Dad.
- Individuals are only eligible to win ONE printer. Please choose one prize package.
- Winners are limited by geography to US residents only.
- We are not responsible for any lost packages or incorrect shipping addresses. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Approximate value of prizes may vary.
- The random winner will be chosen by Techmamas.com, all decisions are final.
Contest will run from May 6 to May 8. At 8pm on May 8th comments will be closed and by 11pm that night the winners will be announced (separate winners for each printer).
PRIZE PACKAGE 1- For the DIY CEO:
- Extra HP 940XL Officejet Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- HP Multipurpose Paper with ColorLok
- HP Brochure & Flyer Paper (Glossy and Matte)
This printer can make a home as productive as an office. The HP OfficejetPRo 8500 can copy, print, scan or fax, print speeds equivalent to laser printing, can produce high quality professional looking printing at home, touch screen controls, has storage for over 250 sheets of paper, built-in Ethernet and wireless networking, ability to only change particular color ink when it runs out, Energy Star qualified for energy savings – and double sided accessory for even conservation, four slots for memory cards such as flash memory from cameras, 50% less cost per page then laser.
This post on the HP blog listed the 5 top reasons small businesses can hit "print" affordably. More info can be found on the Press release. DIY Marketing Tips can be found on the SMB Marketing Guide. Low-cost marketing and branding designs, templates, photos and more for small business can be found at the HP Creative Studio.
PRIZE PACKAGE 2) For the Do-it-all Mom:
The HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-One including:
- HP Photo Value Pack: This affordable combo of HP Vivera inks and HP Advanced Photo Paper1 includes a set of six HP 02 custom cartridges and 150 sheets of 4 x 6" Advanced Photo Paper
- HP Advanced Photo Paper (So one lucky winner can print a house full of family photos, they have included 8.5×11, 5×7 size photo paper, too)
- HP Brochure & Flyer Paper -Matte (So the family can make all kinds of great, print-at-home crafts, selecting from hundreds of free projects from the HP Creative Studio)
The HP Photosmart C8180 not only prints lab quality photos but allows edit/sharing of the photos from the 3.5 interactive touch screen, archival of photos to CD's an DVD with the built in burner and a red-eye removal button. The printer also has true to life scanning, fast printing, built in wireless. The ink cartridges are individual so replacement is economical. Documents and photos can be printed from memory compatible cards.
For anyone looking to print their own cards for Mother's day, here is a link to the HP Creative Studio that has information about printing cards (including Mother's Day), custom printing projects like calenders, photo CD's, crafts, games and more.
More info: There is also a current special offer from HP Direct : Save 25% on HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-One with built-in CD/DVD burner—just $299.99 Offer ends 5/9/09
Disclosure: TechMamas.com is not paid or will receive any products for this giveaway.