**Update 6/14/09- NBA is still working on details.. winners will be announced soon..
As a mom I appreciate opportunities to engage my kids in playing sports and to see professional sports games with my kids as a bonding experience. So when Techmamas was contacted to participate in the HP/Microsoft/NBA contest – I knew exactly what I wanted to do (read on to find out..).
Here are the prizes for that contest:
- Grand Prize: See Kevin Garnett and the Celtics play a home game in Boston,
and an away game in a West Coast city! Includes VIP tickets, airfare,
hotel and great HP gear. Grand Prize winner will be announced during NBA Draft 2009.
- Five other
lucky winners will receive a Kevin Garnett autographed basketball.
CLICK ONTO THIS LINK to enter the enter the sweepstakes. But after you do, there is a second opportunity that is being offered as EXCLUSIVE incentive.
EVEN MORE EXCITEMENT – CONTEST #2
TechMamas.com readers have been selected, along with the readers from approximately two dozen other sites for an exclusive incentive for entering the sweepstakes. The contestants are "pooled" between all the blogs to find a winner.
Second exclusive contest details:
- 10 regulation basketballs, each signed by an active player of the
- 2 trips to the 2010 NBA All-Star Game in Dallas: includes travel, accommodations and tickets for two – one winner and one site owner (in other words, 2 bloggers will each accompany one of their readers to the game)
TECHMAMA TWIST: Instead of me accompanying the winner to the All-Star game if a reader from my blog is chosen – THEY CAN BRING THEIR SON OR DAUGHTER! Yes – I will give my blogger ticket away to the winner's son/daughter to make it a parent/child experience never to forget!!!
RULES – TO ENTER CONTEST #2 YOU NEED TO BE:
- A legal resident of the 50
United States and District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older.
- A Parent – and promise to take your son/daughter with you in place of my ticket. Sorry – no buddies allowed – this is a parent/child bonding experience.
- ONLY ONE entry per parent/Twitter ID.
- HP, Microsoft and NBA in conjunction with one another are the prize providers
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Approximate value of prizes may vary.
Contest is open from now to May 31st.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter the following text into Twitter:
- Comment on this post with your Twitter link to confirm that you tweeted.
- We will only count one entry per person.
We will compile a list of entrants and send that list to HP/Microsoft /NBA, who will combine entrants across blogs and pick a winner.
Last but not least, a $50 Gift Certificate giveaway to NBA Store:
And just to offer something special to Techmamas.com readers, one entrant will randomly be drawn to win a $50 nbastore.com gift certificate announced on June 3rd by 11pm.
Here are the steps again:
1. Enter the NBA Sweepstakes contest by clicking HERE
2. Enter the HP/Microsoft/NBA contest on Techmamas by commenting on this post and tweeting.
Wishing everyone lots of luck!
Disclosure: TechMamas.com is not being paid for this contest, she just likes giving away stuff…