Last week I was not ablogging because I was at ablogging conference speaking and having techno-wild adventures in New York City. Instead of twittering, vlogging, liveblogging and all the other things I could have done while I was there – I decided to do some (drum roll please) live social networking while just listening to the conference sessions. As Mom 101 reminded us, bloggers need to take care of themselves or else….
At the same time, The Silicon Valley Moms Group blogs went through a small redesign and we added some new blogs (which kept me busy)… So, for now I will provide some quick links to my adventures. During the next few days I will post with more details.
- Met the fabulous New York City Moms bloggers at our launch party kindly sponsored by Graco and taxi rides by Yahoo.
- Spoke at the BlogHer Business Conference 08 about Social Media
- Listened to the other interesting sessions at BlogHer Business 08
- Organized a group of fellow Silicon Valley Moms Group bloggers (that were already in town) to meet KATIE COURIC… More to come on that amazing adventure…..(pinch pinch)
- The perfect end to the trip was enjoying a Karaoke night with other Parent Bloggers sponsored by Cool Mom Picks (must read website… not just because the founders can sing…). Thanks to Kim (Petroville) for using all available technology to capture parent bloggers in party action! But please ignore the geek dancing on the couch shaking her BlackBerry holstered to her new Citizen of Humanity jeans… Gack…
I am still in post-mom-on-a-business trip stress syndome, but when that is over…. I will be ablogging again.