Seems like moms are discussing the challenges of working at home lately:
- I shared my own little secret – instead of a sleek office I work at my dining room table with a laptop or on my living room sofa with a laptop desk (that I am using now)…. Some are going to their local cafe (or even better Crayons & Cubes). My BlackBerry is my mobile email and my briefcase holds my files. So while I am functioning, a real office would allow me to be more productive.
- Self-Made Mom blogs at a coffee shop with a view
- Stephanie tries to multi-task
- Beth F. struggles with procrastination
- Kim get’s creative when looking for a space to have a conference call
- Amy is hooked on her BlackBerry and on Google Reader
- CityMama just blogs from her BlackBerry
- Victoria is having trouble with her wireless
- Ursula from the New York City Moms Blog feels like working at home is not all it is cracked up to be..
- Socal Mom works it – using her tech savvy to build programs for the PTA...
- Foodmomiac has a flexible job to work at home when needed..
- Mir just wonders how normal people do it…
Please share your work at home challenges….