I wrote my own personal account of how I am thankful for my single mom, but I also want to give a shout out to all single parents. I grew up in a divorced household, and I remember feeling isolated at times. There are now many online resources for single parents that can help them obtain information.
- About.com resources for single parents (including single dads)
- Making Lemonade single parents network
- Single Mother’s Online
- Search online for local single parents groups – I found one in my area called "Hot Single Moms"
- Joining a social networking site like Maya’s Mom
- Search online for single mom and single dad blogs
Another others I missed?