Originally published at the Silicon Valley Moms Blog
What does a blogger do on a community blog when most of the wonderful
contributors and founding team are on vacation? Links. And what better
links on the last day of 2006 then “Top Ten”. Now, I could do my own.
But why do that when there are experts already on the job. So, I give
you the links to the best “Top Ten” lists. For taking the lazy route,
it did take some work:
- I read “What’s Online” from the technology section of the New York Times. That section had an article called “The Lazy Top 10 Anything” by Danny Mitchell.
- That article listed Kyle Bunch of Blogebrity.com, who questioned the word lazy but thanked “Danny Boy” for mentioning them. He also created the “Top Ten Blogebrities of 2006”.
- Blogebrity offered that list to laist.com, who were also picked up in the article. Laist then created a “Top 24 Best New York Times Best Of Stories of 2006” back at the New York Times.
- I had to go to Digg.com to get the actual list of “Top Ten Blogebrities of 2006“. I was too lazy to search the laist site myself. Funny that Kevin Rose is on the list.
- And finally, laist then mentioned the “Fimoculous’ list of Best Of Lists”. Which is the best top ten list because it aggregates all the 2006 top ten lists.
Phewww, that was hard work! Did I miss any top ten lists?